Approximate time to read: <1 minute
Oh. Having tried my Blog through IE today (although I can’t remember what prompted me to do so) I realised it was, erm, broken.
Well, it was bust on my work copy of IE 6 (which is via a proxy and probably isn’t up-to-date with MS updates).. haven’t tried it at home on IE 7. Anyway, the problem turned out to be Wikimapia. So I removed it. It just gave a little map of my location at the side – wasn’t much and wasn’t worth tinkering about with.
So, if you’ve tried to access this Blog via IE and had problems… I apologise (note to self: check things in IE more often).