As I said I would, I’m selling my Nokia N95 to one of the many “we’ll buy your old mobile” sites 1.
However, first, I had to remove all my personal data from it. There is an option in the settings to reset it to factory settings but that leaves the data behind.
After some searching I found the answer. So, here’s what to do…
- Connect your Nokia to your PC and format the removable drive (FAT32 flavour)
- Disconnect and type in the following on the phone –
- It will prompt you for a lock code. If you’ve not changed this, the default is
- It will now reset and start prompting for country, date and time, etc.
And it’s done. Bye bye Nokia – you promised so much but ended up a disappointment.
- the one that would give me the most money!