Due to updates, over time, that have been made to the site and the age of this article, this post may not display correctly. In particular images may be missing or product reviews display incorrectly.

If this is the case and you'd particularly like me to fix it, then please reach out to me on Twitter.

Ok, I may have said I was working on a mysterious new project but at the moment I’m tidying up a couple of sites – this one for a start.

You’ll therefore hopefully notice a few changes…

  1. I’ve added topic counts and links to topic-related feeds.
  2. The old social bookmarking has been replaced with ShareThis (and thanks to Tony for putting me onto that).

But – and more importantly, but probably not so noticable – I’ve finally gotten around to making my blog valid (i.e. the XHTML. Or most specifically, the sidebar, which is what had the errors in it).

Next up, I’ll be working on the Copy+ site – I’ve already had a tidy up of the forum.