Due to updates, over time, that have been made to the site and the age of this article, this post may not display correctly. In particular images may be missing or product reviews display incorrectly.If this is the case and you'd particularly like me to fix it, then please reach out to me on Twitter.
Again, not exhaustive, but my current pet peevs. Naturally, I don’t do any of these.
- Drivers who leave their rear fog lights on. Or have them on when there’s a bit of mist about.
- Those who drive about with their front fog lights on all the time along with their main headlights in some kind of macho “look how many lights I have” way.
- People who drive with their window down. On the motorway.
- Anyone who doesn’t understand the Highway Code when it comes to joining a main carriageway from a slip road. NO, you don’t have right of way – everyone else does NOT get out of your way.
- Anyone who doesn’t understand the Highway Code when it comes to how people are supposed to join a main carriageway from a slip road. NO, you don’t have to get out of their way, pulling your slow 50 mph hunk of Fiat/Rover/Proton out of the left lane into the way of speedier traffic.
- If there is a queue on a dual carriageway people have a right to use the right hand lane. Don’t sit in the right hand lane to intentionally block people. Then YOU’RE the only person making an illegal move.
- Not indicating appropriately at roundabouts.
- Not indicating appropriately.
- Not indicating.
- Back to point 6, but people who decide they are going to force the rule of the road 1 by blocking, slowing down, etc. I find it happen a lot on dual carriageways or when entering roadworks.
- as they see it