Approximate time to read: <1 minute
Again, not exhaustive, but my current pet peevs. Naturally, I don’t do any of these.
- Drivers who leave their rear fog lights on. Or have them on when there’s a bit of mist about.
- Those who drive about with their front fog lights on all the time along with their main headlights in some kind of macho “look how many lights I have” way.
- People who drive with their window down. On the motorway.
- Anyone who doesn’t understand the Highway Code when it comes to joining a main carriageway from a slip road. NO, you don’t have right of way – everyone else does NOT get out of your way.
- Anyone who doesn’t understand the Highway Code when it comes to how people are supposed to join a main carriageway from a slip road. NO, you don’t have to get out of their way, pulling your slow 50 mph hunk of Fiat/Rover/Proton out of the left lane into the way of speedier traffic.
- If there is a queue on a dual carriageway people have a right to use the right hand lane. Don’t sit in the right hand lane to intentionally block people. Then YOU’RE the only person making an illegal move.
- Not indicating appropriately at roundabouts.
- Not indicating appropriately.
- Not indicating.
- Back to point 6, but people who decide they are going to force the rule of the road i by blocking, slowing down, etc. I find it happen a lot on dual carriageways or when entering roadworks.
- as they see it