Approximate time to read: <1 minute
Not the most definitive list – I’m sure it’s really a lot larger, but here are the first 5 that spring to mind…
- Women covering your mouth whilst laughing, as if in some kind of “oh, Mr Darcy” Jane Austen way.
- Stupidly loud, exaggerated sneezes.
- Shouting and/or clapping when somebody drops a plate.
- Joining in the clapping when somebody in the office, elsewhere, is leaving and is getting some applause from their colleagues.
- People who don’t understand what disabled parking spaces are for. Or do and don’t care anyway. And that includes disabled toilets as well.