Due to updates, over time, that have been made to the site and the age of this article, this post may not display correctly. In particular images may be missing or product reviews display incorrectly.If this is the case and you'd particularly like me to fix it, then please reach out to me on Twitter.
Not the most definitive list – I’m sure it’s really a lot larger, but here are the first 5 that spring to mind…
- Women covering your mouth whilst laughing, as if in some kind of “oh, Mr Darcy” Jane Austen way.
- Stupidly loud, exaggerated sneezes.
- Shouting and/or clapping when somebody drops a plate.
- Joining in the clapping when somebody in the office, elsewhere, is leaving and is getting some applause from their colleagues.
- People who don’t understand what disabled parking spaces are for. Or do and don’t care anyway. And that includes disabled toilets as well.